Mail Today‘s outstanding political cartoonist, R. Prasad, on the irony of newspapers running advertisements from the controversial truck maker, Tatra, when it is at the heart of a major corruption scandal involving the Indian Army.
Among the newspapers which received the full-page ads is The Indian Express, whose controversial full-page report on the coup that wasn’t was vital ammunition in the battle between the outgoing Army chief, General V.K. Singh, and the Congress-led UPA government.
- More humor scoop from ‘gupta express’: media regulation bill !!! (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- How Business Standard and BBC had to Retract a Story on Gujarat (read), Modi bashing!!! (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- Goan names: Bendro(parasite), Poko(empty), Bodvo(angel),Kochro(trash),Bokdo(goat), Kolo(fox), kan katro(cut ear) (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- The Hoot & News Laundry : Media Reformists (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- Code of Ethics in Journalism redefined by DNA ( to poke Times?) (indologygoa.wordpress.com)