If you read news from major news channels such as Hindustan Times, Times of India, Tehelka you will be surprised to know how they manage to cover stories of the Congress Party. We know that Bofors is in the limelight again but you never hear about that in these newspapers. This is perhaps because these newspapers are sold to the Congress Party. None of the newspapers highlighted the Singhvi Sex CD Case. Some even went to the extent of saying that it was a private affair. All of the major newspapers of India and News channel are trying to cover all bad stories relating to the Congress party. Hindustan Times and Tehelka in particular seems to be publishing paid articles for the Congress party.
They are all bukwas. They have sold themselves to the Gandhi family. They are pimps. HT has cheap crappy articles with lots of errors. The editors are pimps nothing more nothing less.
Ragini Bhatia from Delhi adds a comment on Shalu’s posting:
Most Indian TV channel and newspapers have special journalists ready to take split the hair when it comes to what to report report and how especially for the present government. They are sold newspapers and not to be trusted. A few Indian agencies try to remain honest and impartial but I believe amongst the very few most of them have paid news.
The purpose of YouBihar is to communicate with people in and outsideBihar, to facilitate easy access to her glorious heritage; and to track Bihari issues. This site as a Bihar social network is dedicated to Bihar’s supreme past and to addresses today’s Bihari issues.
- 68 % Indians don’t want Sachin in parliament ! (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- Delhi cannot run without Bihar: Nitish (ibnlive.in.com)
- Bofors ghost spooks Congress: Parliament stalled as Opposition guns for Sonia and seeks fresh probe (dailymail.co.uk)
- ‘Court banned Singhvi clip for media, not for common man’ (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- The politics of Bofors: The journalist who exposed the scam reveals how former chief Martin Ardbo almost lived in India during negotiations (dailymail.co.uk)
- India’s Ruling Congress Party Suffers Election Blow – Voice of America (voanews.com)