A 26-year-old Tibetan man(Living in Incredible India since 2006) on Monday set himself on fire at Jantar Mantar, two days ahead of Chinese President Hu Jintao’s visit to India for the BRICS summit. Media ran around him just to click photos and shoot videos so that their headlines would get perfect photos and videos.
- Tibetan exile who set self on fire in India dies (sacbee.com)
- Tibetan exile sets self ablaze (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Tibetan activists in ‘ Preventive Detention’ and ” House Arrest” in Delhi (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Tibetans refuse to take Chinese premier’s visit to India lying down (scotsman.com)
- Dead Tibetan activist’s letter calls for freedom (seattletimes.nwsource.com)