Urine infection is a common problem among women and is caused due to bacterial infection in the urethre, which then travels across the urinary tract. One can come in contact with the bacteria during sexual intercoures, unhygenic conditions, restricting urination for too long etc. Urine infections symptoms start from stomach pain, burning sensation in the urinary tract, dribble urination and can also lead to more serious illnesses. Home remedies for urine infection can cure the problem if started at an early stge of the disease.
Urine Infection Home Remedies –
1.One of the useful urine infection home remedies is to boil some water with blue brinjal plant leaves and drink it when hot. One should drink it twice a day.
2.Cranberry juice is often called a natural antibiotic and is one of the well known home remedies for urine infection. It helps the body to build resistance againt the bacteria E coli, which creates the disease. One to two cup of cranberry juice is enough for cure.
3.Blueberries too works in the same way as cranberry juice and one should eat a handful of them twice a day to make it effective.
4.Mix one spoon of baking soda in water and drink it twice a day. Baking power in water increases the ph of the water, which makes it easy for the body to flush it out. This will help flush out all the bacterias.
Apart from these four urine infection home remedies, one should stop intake of soft drinks and use more of ginger and garlic in food. There anti-bacterial properties help to kill the germs.
Urinary Tract Infection:
Do you suffer from urinary tract infection? Some home remedies should definitely be able to treat the bacterial infection and help you get over it. Take a look.
The infection may happen due to using toilets that are not hygienic, through sexual intercourse, control the urge to urinate. Some precaution such as drinking lots of water, preventing intercourse with different partners etc can definitely prevent urinarytract infection.
But those who are already suffering from the infection should have to follow these home remedies.
Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infection – Natural Cure
1. Drinking vitamin C rich fruit juices like pineapple and other citrus is good during the time. Water is the best medicine for the ailment, drinking more and more water will flush out the bacteria in the tract causing relief. Cranberry is good to treat UTI even in pregnant women.
2. Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate drinks. Make a concoction of the herbs like cinnamon, uva ursi, buchu tea leaves, hapusha (juniper berries) are good home remedies for urinary infection.
3. Barley water, tender coconut water and butter milk are also best solutions. Par boiled barley (about 20-30) is the best diuretic which neutralizes the acid levels in the bladder relieving severe burning.
4. A herb by name ‘Echinacea’ has the power to kill the bacteria that cause the infection so drinking the tea of the herb will treat and cure completely. Echinacea capsules and medicines are also available to treat UTI. Avoid adding sugar to these concoctions.
5. Other herbs like Astragalus, Barberry and Garlic are good supplements to kill the bacteria. Drinking a glass of the herb juice will gradually cure the burning sensation and bladder infection.