Uneven skin, scars and blemishes can be unsightly. Sour Cream has natural fading agent and the salicylic acid found in strawberries can help treat blemishes and prevent pimples.
- Cut strawberries in half and rub the halves on your face. The moisture from the strawberry will give you a nice glaze on your face.
- While your face is still wet with strawberry, follow up with sour cream. The sour cream will help lock in moisture and fade dark spots. Allow sour cream to set on your face for 15-30 minutes.
- Wipe excess paste from your face with a warm wash cloth.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
One of my favorite beauty regimens is my honey facial. I discovered the power of honey after a photoshoot that used excessive amounts of honey. Honey is a powerful substance because it is an antimicrobial and has often been used to combat acne by killing bacteria. It is also an effective moisturizer because the natural humectants help to seal in your skins moisture.
- Use a warm cloth to place over your face until the cloth cools. The heat will open up your pores.
- Apply pure honey all over your face
- Follow up with cinnamon powder on your cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Smear the combination together and leave on your face for at least an hour before rinsing.
- Rinse with warm water… Admire your glow !!!!
If you do not have time for a mask, try this quick fix to dry out your pimples.
- Steep a tea bag
- Hold over the infected area until tea bag cools
That’s all for now, check back often for more at home quick beauty fixes.